Pitchcraft is one of Australia’s leading Turf Management organisations and is seeking a well presented, self-motivated individual who enjoys a multi-faceted role while working in a team environment.
Based in the Western suburbs, Pitchcraft holds contracts with many of Victoria’s leading sporting stadiums and is seeking a suitable person to commence an apprenticeship at various venues across Melbourne and to undertake the Certificate III in Sports Turf Management.
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
• Keen interest in working in the horticulture industry and working outdoors
• Drivers licence and own reliable transport
• Flexibility to work at various sites across Melbourne
• Undertake a Certificate III in Sports Turf Management (Part time attendance at TAFE)
• Previous experience and/or training within the horticulture industry will be highly regarded but not essential
We are looking for a team player with a willingness to learn and a “Can Do” Attitude. Award Wages apply.
Please note only short listed applicants will be contacted. To apply please send your Cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org