ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGE IN TURF-CARE SALES IN NSW?
If you are a successful sales person looking for a challenge or a Greenkeeper with an interest in sales, this full time salaried position with a well-established business will offer you a company car and performance based bonuses in addition to a salary commensurate with your experience.
ABOUT YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
Our client is an industry leader providing horticulture care solutions for more than 25 years. With a strong commitment to customer services values, the team is extremely efficient in responding promptly to customers, ensuring orders are error free and delivering goods in the most cost effective and swift manner. You will be working out of your Sydney based home office.
The company headquarters is interstate which is home to the warehouse distribution centre for all the nursery supplies, turf care products, horticultural structures and landscape supplies; the retail store outlet; and the office administration centre.
ABOUT YOUR FUTURE POSITION
You will enjoy utilising your superior turf care knowledge to establish a strong customer base in New South Wales, drive brand awareness and continue to build our client’s reputation for high quality turf care products and solutions for their valued customers.
Working as part of a very successful sales team, you will thrive sharing your Green keeping, horticultural &/or agronomy knowledge and experience to effectively target new clients, create sales opportunities and solutions in new customer accounts.
Reporting to the National Sales & Marketing Manager, you will demonstrate your ability to, nurture and build superior customer relationships and as a self-starter, you will take responsibility for your own work agenda however, appreciate guidance and direction from the senior sales management team.
You are a currently a turf care sales person or a qualified Greenkeeper and you have a strong understanding of/or experience with:
• A portfolio of successful Green keeping achievements preferably in a golf course maintenance and / or integrated vegetation management of sports turf
• Year round maintenance and management of turf and grasses
• Proactively implementing improvement strategies to conditioning and/or maintenance of turf
• Assessing turf for the application of pesticide, fungicides, fertilisers and other chemicals
• Soil testing to establish the condition of turf
• Proposing renovation/redevelopment solutions for optimal growth opportunities.
You will be able to demonstrate your:
• knowledge of turf maintenance
• commitment and understanding of contemporary land management issues as they relate to golf courses and sporting grounds
• Superior green keeping /horticulture/agronomy industry knowledge
• excellent communication skills and mature customer centric approach
• excellent time management and organisational skills
• ability to use your own initiative
• ability to grow and maintain productive networks
• desire to be part of a growing business that is looking to be market leaders.
• Building valued and trusted relationships with prospects and clients
• Maintaining good working relationships with internal customer service personnel, sales representatives and external suppliers
• Actively sourcing market intelligence to improve product and service deliverables.
Desirable but not essential:
• Sales and negotiation skills
To be considered for this position, you will be required to:
• submit a current resume showing Sales and/or Green Keeping experience;
• submit a cover letter.
All applications to be emailed to email@example.com